Got mine at 3 this afternoon. Since then I have been battling with
'Connecting to mysqueezebox.com' which displays itself after the
network connection has been made.
I have tried everything to get through this initial startup phase. I'm
connected wired. Diagnostics show all ports open and ping OK. I have
used the latest 7.7 and an old 7.5.2 version on two different PCs, one
of which had never had Squeezebox Server installed. I have checked my
router for blocking even though SS says it is OK.The router also shows
the touch on the network. I have switched off both Windows and
Kaspersky antivirus firewalls.
I have powered down everything (Touch, router PC etc) and repowered up
in order.
It still sits with that ludicrous message on the screen.

I have two SB3s and I'm used to there being problems on startup
occasionally, but this is the first time I have encountered this 'new
way' that Logitech have introduced i.e. no details of what is going
wrong at all.
I can make it stop displaying the message by switching off SS. This has
worked from both PCs. The firmware version is 7.4 r5969, so is this an
early and possibly flawed one?

--
Lesu