I know it's probably a simple question, maybe even one that doesn't even
need to be asked, but I know so little about this method of music
library management and playback, I don't have a clue.

I have one SB Touch in the living room, accessing the music on my
office server, and I'd like to do the same in the listening room where
the really nice stereo is. I'd be happy to get a second unit instead of
schlepping the one I have between rooms and systems. But on the off
chance it wouldn't work, I thought I'd ask here before ordering a
second one.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
CraigB