Jean, you are very welcome!  Without this thread I wold never have
gotten it working.
jean2 Wrote:
> What you say is somewhat ambiguous.
LOL. That's because it's rather ambiguous in my mind.  I don't know
what I did to get it working.  All the other times it has scanned and
crashed I simply could not get back into the USB drive. I could not
connect to the USB library.
Somehow this time by going to My Music/Music Folder all the files and
folders are there.  However I do not see anything the section Artist,
Genre, Album or Year that I have not played.  I hope that's clear.
Under My Music I see:

- Artists
- Albums
- Genres
- Years
- New Music
- Random Mix
- Music Folder
- Playlists
- Switch Libraries
By going into Music Folder I can see everything arranged by my folder
structure.
But under the Album, Genres, Years sections only what I have already
played shows up.

--
Mr. Tuesdays