pavowren;678301 Wrote:
> the problem is at the Touch itself, not any other interface such as the
> web. for now, with soundcheck tweaks applied, my mode of op is at the
> Touch.  this is really a Mog app issue, not Squeezebox.

Well, you can save it as an LMS playlist which will be available for
LMS, but won't sync back to MOG to use from other MOG apps or the web
player. To do that, you click the top right button on the now playing
screen (looks like a list) that will take you to the queue, and if you
scroll all the way down, you get the save option.

--
MeSue

SUE

1 Touch | 2 Booms | 2 Radios | 1 Duet | 1 SB2
HP MediaSmart EX470 | Logitech Media Server 7.7.1 | iPod Touch & iPad
w/ iPeng
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain) | 'Rhapsody'
(http://www.rhapsody.com/members/mesue)

-*Logitech! Steal my idea, please! 'Squeezebox Radio 2.0'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=674825&postcount=2)*-