pavowren;678318 Wrote:
> on Touch, the only option at the bottom of the queue is: "Clear
> Playlist"
>
> currently i'm running LMS on Synology NAS and it's stuck at 7.6 which
> does not support Mog. oh well, no big deal. maybe in 2012.

Okay, maybe the save playlist plugin was removed from your system for
some reason? You could check under plugins in the settings on the webUI
to see about adding it back, although it won't help you with the MOG
situation if you can't upgrade LMS.

--
MeSue

SUE

1 Touch | 2 Booms | 2 Radios | 1 Duet | 1 SB2
HP MediaSmart EX470 | Logitech Media Server 7.7.1 | iPod Touch & iPad
w/ iPeng
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain) | 'Rhapsody'
(http://www.rhapsody.com/members/mesue)

-*Logitech! Steal my idea, please! 'Squeezebox Radio 2.0'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=674825&postcount=2)*-