Soulkeeper;681888 Wrote:
> I don't know if it's the exact same problem, but something similar has
> been discussed before, see forum thread: 'NTP on the Touch'
> (http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=87588)

I don’t know how the Touch and Radio work when connected to a local LMS
server in terms of clock synchronizing so I don’t know if it is the same
problem.
But even if the offered solution in that thread works, it is a kind of
solution I don’t like. Since we have an LMS server running locally I
believe the Touch and Radio should sync with the clock of LMS.

For some strange reason, both my Touch and Radio are back on the right
time again (without me interfering with them). I’m a bit in the dark
about what happened here. Is there any log I could check that could
tell me what went on; maybe a log file on the Touch / Radio?

--
Pascal Hibon

1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 1 x SB Touch - all wireless
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.7.1. w iTunes plugin
iPeng on iPod Touch.
SqueezePad & iPeng on iPad.