Have you been able to figure out how to reliably connect the QB-9 to the
Touch's USB output without getting any pops or clicks?  Is it related to
variations in the QB-9, the Touch (hardware or firmware) or possibly in
the setting on the source server?  I would like to buy a QB-9 but only
if there is a way to reliably hook it up to the Touch.  I know that
there are now two versions of the QB-9 but the second version can still
operate in USB class 1 via a dip switch.

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread going.  The Touch is a
really great piece of hardware.

Montana Rane

--
MontanaRane1094