erland;682338 Wrote:
> Ok, that confirms my suspicions from my previous post a few minutes
> back, definitely sounds like a resource related issue.
> My guess would be that the Custom Clock VU meters uses too much memory
> to be usable together with the built-in server.

I think you are right. My hard drive has now over 2000 wav files
(usally 40mb each), this can crash the server every time I try to
display the original vu meter and the customclock vu meter. Too bad it
doesn't seem to be an option for my setup here.

erland;682338 Wrote:
> It's a lot more stable using an external SBS/LMS on a computer, but I
> can understand why people want to attach a USB drive directly to the
> Touch to avoid the need of having a separate computer powered on.

Yeah, the SBT is just for my father. He doesn't know anything about
computers, so I'm happy it works at least without the need of starting
a computer. I've my own music on the computer.

Nevertheless thanks for your support!
Then I will continue changing the vu meters with the patch plugin or
through WinSCP. The option to let it continuously cycle between
different VU meter styles would have been really great.

--
AAAlllrightyThen