bilbon_s;685710 Wrote:
> I tested with a USB key to check if the NAS is a problem.
> The aif file on a USB key does not work.
> So it may not be a NAS problem.

Will a touch play aiff files natively? If not can built in tinyLMS
handle transformation?  Not sure of either but if first answer is no,
second is likely no. Id still test with LMS on a computer.

--
garym

*Location 1:* VB Appliance 6TB (1.10) > LMS 7.7.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VB Appliance 3TB (2.0) > LMS 7.7.1 > Touch > Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.7.1 > SqueezePlay
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controllers: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD & SqueezePad), CONTROLLER,
or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag