Hi,

I am trying to set up a wifi radio system and seem to be looking at the
squeezebox touch as being the best alternative to the rest. Looking for
more info on connectivity.

I have a small radio that accepts rca plugs.
I have a wifi network on a different floor in the house.
I want the radio to play classical music stations.

I really enjoy RadioIO stuff.

I am wondering how the squeezebox touch will perform if I connect it to
the radio with a radioio subscription and that it will be able to get
the wifi signal from the other floor. I know that my Zune player can
connect from there.

What other Classical music is available through squeezebox touch that
would be easy to get at.

I have not felt confident enough in other equipment descriptions to
feel they would work the way I want it to.

--
BloodyRue