the.Mr.S;687448 Wrote:
> Hello, I'm absolutely new to this an I've just gotten my new squeezebox
> touch today.
>
> One of the first things I wanted to do was to install the Spotify app.
>
> I live in Switzerland where Spotify is supported, and I've recently got
> a premium account. The thing is, there doesn't seem to be any Spotify
> app in the app gallery! I've looked in every category (it should be in
> "music on demand", shouldn't it?) but nothing. There are several
> others, including Napster, but no Spotify.
>
> When I look at the settings on mysqueezebox.com the plugin shows up in
> the list and the checkbox is ticked, so it must be somwhere on
> there...
>
> What am I missing?
>
> Thanks in Advance!

The official logitech spotify app only works on Radio and Touch not
Duet .
You need to run a local server running Triodes spotify plugin for it to
work .
it's is the receiver part of the duet that has to small cpu/memory etc
to fit the encryption demanded by spotify .

triode uses the libspotify app on your local computer , logitech can
not design a similar solution via mysqueezebox.com (or local server )
for legal reasons most probably due to their deal with spotify .

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )