TheOctavist;690406 Wrote:
> Actually, I see them on the SBT screen.....but nothing plays when I try
> to click through it.
>
> the A/B/record results is there, but nothing happens when I click
> them..
>
> is something supposed to play when i click them? it gets as far as the
> point at which i can select a or b, but nothing further..

Play music of you own choice, if I understand triode here he have
changed something in the sound system settings in the Touch what it is
you are not suposed to know just try with whatever music you please :)

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )