tufty;692056 Wrote:
> I was wondering about this: is it currently necessary to reset the Touch
> if the DAC is turned off and then on later? Has seemed that way to me.
> Is this something that can be "fixed"?

Yes this is the case.

It can only be "fixed" with changes to the core logitech code, which if
I do and distribute it means that you loose features from the firmware
which are not open source.  At present squeezeplay (the player
application run on touch) only opens the audio device at startup and
assumes that it only starts up at reboot of the box.  It may be
possible to reboot just the app, but a better approach would be to be
able to open the audio device when a new dac is detected.  This is not
possible at present.

--
Triode