meridian man;697605 Wrote:
> Thats the only thing that works, but it's very slow to process, about 30
> sec per album. so about 24 hours total!!
>
> Cheers for that, but logitech IMO have pulled the wool over peoples
> eye's with this, i would never have bought this piece of crap if i knew
> it would be this difficult to install artwork.

the $5 iCoverArt program I referenced can do all this in a matter of
minutes with about 3 mouse clicks in total. There's something called
"coverscout" that does the same thing on a Mac. There's also a free
script floating around, but can't seem to find the thread that
discusses this.

And why is this logitech's fault and it makes them a piece of crap?
itunes has a bizarre, non standard way of handling album art. If you
try to read your itunes files in almost any other player at all, you
won't see the album art. So is everything other than itunes crap? If
you had used any other CD ripper, you wouldn't have the current issue.

p.s. And I'm not sure why one would want to use itunes for ripping CDs.
The ripper lacks many of the secure ripping features of rippers like EAC
or dbpoweramp.

--
garym

*Location 1:* VB Appliance 6TB (1.10) > LMS 7.7.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VB Appliance 3TB (2.0) > LMS 7.7.1 > Touch > Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.7.1 > SqueezePlay
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controllers: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD & SqueezePad), CONTROLLER,
or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag