Hi Reg66,

I dont think you read the posts fully. What I said is that I did not
see any significant difference between using SBT with a wired, wireless
or direct wired connection to the nsa310.
Regarding your latest question - I think the £35 deal probably will not
give you the squeezebox server. That package itself is about 1GB in
size. That needs to be downloaded via the internet when you are
installing/configuring the nsa310. Iam sure that you will need both the
internet as well as a hard disk attached to the nsa310. It is worth the
while around £120. You get a 2TB hard disk for this. Iam not sure how
you were planning to access your music files if there is no HDD in the
nsa310?

--
vinodt1347