Triode wrote:
> The app is not intended to provide benefits in this case.

Thanks for the reply Triode, and sorry for harping on with this question
but I'm seeking absolute clarity so I'll rephrase the question. Could
you (or anyone) clarify for me please: are there possibly any
-unintended- benefits when playing 24/96 and 24/88.2 files? Again, I'm
talking in terms of either a reduced processor load or sonic benefits.

The only reason I ask is because someone else (elsewhere) is claiming
there are benefits to using this app with lower samplerates and is
offering all kinds of technical reasons that I am sceptical of, but I
need to be sure. Thanks again.