Dave1972 wrote:
> What I am after are definitive facts, i.e. specifically with 24/96 and
> 24/88.2, are there improvements either sonically or on processor load,
> and what specifically are those improvements in objective terms.

I don't really want to pollute this thread with discussions of potential
audio benefits for these cases, but will happy discuss further on the
audiophile forum - I'll add something to the thread:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?94855-Triode-s-USB-24-192-plug-in-sound-quality-impressions

The reasons for this is that any discussion of possible audio
improvements is bound to lead to the usual debate the audiophile forum
gets into and I believe it will put off people looking to understand the
mechanics of installing the app and how to use it with their usb dac.
So I would rather keep this thread to be a support thread for people
wanting to use the app for its primary purpose.  Lets fork the
audiophile discussion onto the relavent forum.