Hi Triode,

Thanks for the wonderful tweak which make playing high-res files much
more better without the limitation of 24/96 via coaxial.

I did try the USB connection to my Antelope Eclipse 384 DAC, I choose
High Speed USB 2.0 in the DAC, when the Touch reboot it can only reach
the "Free Your Music" screen and stay there forever.  If I changed the
settings in the Eclipse 384 to High Speed USB1.0, the Touch can
successfully reboot and start playing music, however the music is not
music but some strange noise.  I'm not sure what went wrong.

By the way, Coaxial output has no problem.