Triode wrote:
> New version of app released with the following changes:
> - potentially reduced stutter for 176/192k playback by delaying start of
> playback for these sample rates until the output buffer has reached
> greater fill
> - support low sample rates of internet radio streams by falling back to
> software resampling if the sample rate is not supported
> - experimental option for setting alsa buffer settings (under settings >
> advanced > digital output)
>
> (Please note users of some usb 2 dacs will still need to manually
> install the alternative kernel described in the experiment thread.)
>
> Please post feedback here.

A big thank you from Mrs. rgro.....she can now listen to her favorite
radio station (one of those low bit rate streams) again!  She's quite
delighted.  I've had no issues with 0.6, yet, using the MF V link II
w/usb hub.  All available resolutions up to 24/96 play fine.

Did you modify the experimental alsa buffer settings from what you
posted a week or so ago, or are they identical?

Cheers,