adyc wrote:
> I think it may require another plugin which it can recognized native dsd
> file and rearrange it to pcm format on the fly. It then can pass the
> file to EDO. There are going to be more DACs which can accept
> DSD-over-PCM in the very near future.

You mean a plugin in LMS? I wrote some code to get MPD support DSD in
DSF (sony) format and output it in DoP v1. I think we should let the
touch just play 'PCM' and let any DSD to DSD-over-PCM code be handled on
the server side. Putting DSD-over-PCM into a FLAC containter is just an
easy way to get it going without LMS even knowing it and the ability to
edit tags with the available tag editing software.