Triode wrote:
> Afraid I can't reproduce this.  Can you try to capture some log from
> /var/log/messages with audio.output debugging enabled when you switch
> sample rates?

Triode...

In order to rule out everything else, I started from scratch---all the
way down to reinstalling 7.7.2 in the Touch.  Then I installed EDO,
only---absolutely nothing else.  With the default buffer settings I was
able to switch back and forth from low bitrate internet radio (tried
this with several different stations) to My Music with no problem.  With
the "large" buffer settings, when I switched from low bitrate internet
radio back to My Music, it caused everything to lock up and immediately
precipitated an auto-reboot of the Touch.   Very