New release available with two new features:
- bug fix to avoid crash when using low sample rates which require
resampling [1]
- additional "very large" buffer values for use with usb interfaces -
note these will delay responsiveness of changing tracks as it takes
multiple seconds to drain buffer of existing samples

[1] hopefully fixes rgro's problem.  It looks like the alsa library
version we use can crash when closing the alsa device if we used a high
buffer time for the device when the plug layer is active.  This version
uses a fixed (the default) buffer size when opening streams which need
resampling via the plug layer.  This means you ought to be able to tune
the output buffer (should you think this is useful) and it not prevent
you also switching between low sample rate radio stations and higher
sample rates.