Hi Triode.

I was surprised to see users say here that they got the C390DD working
with EDO whereas the M51 is currently incompatible, cause the NAD guy I
was speaking to said they shared the same basic digital architecture.
Would that give the NAD guys more direction when writing to them - to
determine how the M51's firmware may need to be changed to be brought up
to date with more recent Linux versions?

Reason I'm writing is cause I heard the M51 this weekend at T.H.E. Show
- it was really great and I want to get one, and would love to use EDO
and the Touch into its async USB input.