Triode wrote:
> Mac OS and linux are different - we need a change to the firmware or a
> patch to the linux driver to make it work - sounds like it may not be
> too complex, but it needs someone with a device to do it.  I would watch
> the linux alsa list or push the manufacturer to change the description
> information it provides.

It looks like the manufacturer has done that already, and they are in
testing stage, but they do not push it, as they say, they focus on Mac
an Win.

However, Info Chiu from the manuf. will send me a testing file that I
will have to flash onto my TE8802L-based usb input board,
audio-gd-branded.

I PMd you too, with that, I hope this brings us further.