Triode wrote:
> Is this working in full or high speed?  If full speed do you have an
> external hub between Touch and the dac?  Is it possible the dac has
> changed from high to full speed.  [Async usb definately doesn't work
> without an external hub to provide the transaction translator for full
> speed devices]

I think I may have found the answer to my problem...

Here's from beginning to end how it works:  Starting point is EDO
installed, power DC jack removed from SB Touch.

- Plug in SB Touch, with USB ODAC plugged in via USB (no hub)
- EDO Splash Screen --> Alert says "NO USB PLUGGED IN" (or something
like that)
- Unplug USB, plug back in
- EDO detects USB DAC and says "Restarting"
- EDO boots back up and everything works as normal.

The DAC is:

Speed: Full
Connection: Direct
Type: Adaptive

It works without the USB hub, and doesn't work with the USB hub.

This differs from my TPA Opus DAC (also "full speed" not "high" speed),
which needed the hub to work properly.