I have been using a Duet for a few years now. When it works, I love it.
When it doesn't, I hate it.

I have had connectivity issues with the Duet from day one. It is more
stable now then before, but I still have to conduct a factory settings
reset from time to time.

I have had more problems trying to stream Rhapsody with the duet than
not. I dropped Rhapsody because of this. I recently subscribed to
Rhapsody again, hoping the Duet interface would be improved since about
a year ago. It is not.

I have come to the conclusion that the Duet causes more irritation than
it's worth. I am going to round file it, and go with something else.
Sonos is on the top of my list, but I figured I'd ask about the Touch
first. I prefer the Touch controller over the Sonos controller, but
there's no way I'm sticking with Logitech if connectivity and other
issues still remain.

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.