USB test kernel #9

There is a patch on the alsa development list which looks like it may be
relavent to the Teac UD-H01 support.  It looks like this patch is
speculative and unproven (i.e. no one has responded to the patch author
saying it works...)  However I've applied this patch to the touch kernel
and hosted as Usb Test Kernel #9

If you have a Teac UD-H01 or other device then you may want to try it.
It may also be worth trying for other devices using the same interface
chip.

To try:

1) Install EDO
2) Add my usb test repo to the additional repositories box at the bottom
of the LMS plugins page:

Code:
    http://triodeapplets.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/usbtestrepo.xml

3) Install the Kernel Updater app
4) Go to settings > advanced > kernel updater and select and install
kernel #9

Please post what demsg says here together with whether you are able to
select the usb output with this.  I've no idea if it works, but the bug
fixed by the patch does seem a reasonable bug to fix.