diego wrote:
> And here come the files for 96000 in the attachment. Here the change is
> even more radical, since I switched everything on: It is now exactly
> like the first time we spoke, with the "original" EDO Kernel. the cat
> /proc/asound/card1/stream0 switches between this values: 88002, 96004,
> 104002, 104004. Apparently randomly.
>
> However, the sound is now only clicking all them time. When I just
> switched on (and cat.... showed 176008 Hz), it was just loud noise with
> some idea of music in the background.

I think you need to find out what the linux special version does vs the
original firmware (have you tried that yet?)  If there is no change to
the frequency shown by cat ever then I am not convinced the async
feedback is working.

For the 44.100 case it may well be that the two frequencies are close
enough when both devices have warmed up so that the frequencies are
quite close together.

However I would be expecting small changes in frequency report - not the
large ones you are seeing.  Sounds like something is up with that
firmware.