It took me a long time, but I finally realized that "failed to parse"
simply means that for some reason the address of the station is no good
at the time you make the request. When I get it for a podcast for
instance, it can mean that the address has changed, that the server is
down, etc. For instance today I got that message for one of my favorite
podcasts. I got the same message yesterday. I went to the site on my
computer and discovered that there were no programs in the podcast
list.

If it is a station that you get through Tune In, sometimes the station
changes its URL and Tune In has not picked that up. You can go to the
station's website and get the direct URL and put it in your favorites
and/or you can notify Tune In of the change. There is a special form at
the Tune In site for that. They usually fix it right away unless for
some reason the station will not permit them to rebroadcast its shows.