Does it work properly for you ? If I do it the post gets malformed ,all
artist and song info disappears for me and the post does not appear in
the newsfeed ( on LMS 7.8 ) .

Auto posting ? Really, if my friends did that i had to ignore them , the
newsfeed would turn to spamm really quick ? Phew it can get to much
already with just the occasional spotify or YouTube clips , it would be
more irritating than those games .
would you want every tune posted ? Non addicted only check fb a couple
of times a day so their newsfeed would only be playlist interrupted by
the occasional relevant post by a friend or family member .
Believe me absolutely no one is interested in every tune you listen to
.

I try post tunes to highlight something really special that I think my
friends should hear.

Social media means a human thats posts stuff, that's the piont for me ,
not some bot capability in our apps doing it for us .