Mnyb wrote:

> Auto posting ? Really, if my friends did that i had to ignore them , the
> newsfeed would turn to spamm really quick ?

Facebook is not that dim.
With OpenGraph you have pretty fine-grained control over how and what
you want to post. You can have all your music listening recorded on
facebook, but people would have to look into your App Statistics to
learn about it (on the timeline). And then you can decide on single
tracks that you want to share them, for example.

It's quite powerful but requires quite a bit of work and also backend
hosting on the using App's side.