cornetje wrote:
> Thnx, This will do the trick. I didn't install the helper on the server,
> so this was the first step.
> Right now i have modified the RSS text screen saver and the RSS feed is
> displayed.
>
> Just checking how to enable a kind of word-wrap.... The feed is
> displayed in one line, wich is too long for the screen..... and i want
> to see the complete article (probably two or three lines)
>
> Regards,
> Pieter

Second question:
It seems that the refresh at the moment minimum of 1 minute is. Can
Custom clock be configured that the RSS is read every second?
I try to use the Touch as a monitor for pager messages. The RSS server
is locate in house, including all the software which populates the RSS.
So i don't mind that the client (SB Touch in this case) will query every
second. of at least every two seconds.