Hi. I have set up my readynas as a web server. I have also created a
list of URLs for my pictures and saved them in a HTML file. I've dragged
and dropped this file into the share where the web server directs to.
Now on my pc if I open up a web browser and type in the ip address of
said web server share it opens up my list of http:// files nicely but
when I enter the same ip address into my touch I get errors like
'unknown image format'

Any help please as this is driving me crazy.

What file format do I need is it HTML or a text file or a playlist (m3u)
or even a list (lst) all of them are mentioned on forums but none of
them work. Also if I don't use a HTML format (and call it 'index') when
I type the ip address of web server share in my pc web browser of goes
to an 'index of' page with a link to the share and not STRAIGHT to the
share which might be an issue.

Help please.....