hi, im back again unfortunately :-/

your advice has helped me so far to understand the different servers
etc, but this seems to be a new problem now.  as before, itll play my
music, and if i switch library to mysq.com, i can play digital radio
from my favourites etc.  but whe i switch library to my laptop again, it
wont play my favourites in there.  it says it cant resolve ip address
oplm.radiotime.com.
whereas before, youve advised me to try typing in different addresses
and saving as favourites, this time i thought ill do a fresh search, and
select it from 'internet radio' 'search' and then type in the station.
but it wont allow a search on it even.  says the same error message, so
it cant be a wrong address this time.  it just wont even search for 6
music :-/

any advice on this one please?  ive tried rebooting LMS, powering off
the virgin hub, and switching squeezebox off/on, but nowts changing :-/

thanks