Wife and I have had our SBT for about 3 years now. We listen to nothing
but internet radio. We have had the SBT connected to a pair of computer
speakers and have been satisfied with that. We recently moved and in the
move found an old receiver we had as well as a pair of book shelf Sony
speakers. Could anyone explain or point me to where I would hook up the
SBT to the receiver then to the speakers. The receiver is an older model
KLH am/fm receiver. The back of the receiver has white/red inputs for
TV/CD/TAPE/VCR and two inputs for speakers. WOuld this receiver work as
well for this?

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated! I am far from a geek with
these things.