Ynnek4 wrote:
> Hi, new member here but long time lurker.
>
> I just got a new PS Audio PWD1 and when I go to play FLAC files at
> 24/176-192 I hear the music but it's covered in static.  Almost like
> listening to a distant AM station.  All other resolutions work fine.   I
> am using the PWD's native feature so it does not upsample.  The plugin
> worked 100% with my previous WYRED DAC1 and DL III. Using coax.
>
> Hopefully I can get some answers here or over at the PS Audio forums.
>
> Thanks a lot for any information.

Well, I just tried converting the FLACs to WAV and playing them native.
All worked fine other than the 24/176 and 24/192 WAV files.  This time,
no static, but they were in super slow motion and not understandable.

Does anyone else out there use a Touch with EDO and a PWD1 via COAX
successfully?

Thanks.