Ynnek4 wrote:
> Well, I just tried converting the FLACs to WAV and playing them native.
> All worked fine other than the 24/176 and 24/192 WAV files.  This time,
> no static, but they were in super slow motion and not understandable.
>
> Does anyone else out there use a Touchwith EDO and a PWD1 via COAX
> successfully?
>
> Thanks.

I am using SBT  (wired, no wlan) with EDO-TT3.0-COAX-Buffalo II and
playing waves 16/44, 24/48 and 24/96 without any problem. I don't have
any 24/176 and 24/192 waves. Do you use wlan or lan connection ? With
wlan you can get some problems, because wav 24/176 and 192 is really a
lot of data to transport.