I ripped all my CDs usin WAV lossles and the hard drives on my SBT and
Sony blu-ray are both back up copies of my original hard drive so the
music files are exactly the same on all the drives.

My pc i built for gaming Intel Core i7-2600K , Asus P8P67 PRO Intel
P67,Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB)
Sapphire 6990 + 6970,Samsung P2450H 24" Enermax 1000 watt,Lian Li v2000
case and its not exactly silent even though the cpu and amd 6990 are
water cooled it has plenty of fans going just the quad radiator has 4
hehe so for serious listening i prefer the pc turned off and better
still pc off lights out and a record on the Gyrodec.