gerardhn wrote:
> Garym:
>
> I didnot say i have a 20.000 $ player. I said I have this value on amps
> on speakers to show logitech is not an high end player.
>
> But the truth question for you was was: Did you do a ever A B
> comparision on a high end sytem on what I�m talking about? YES or NO?
>

> I think your answer is NO, I didnot.
>
> I understand that people who dont have and so or cannot do the
> comparison are going to make a story about "audiophiles" who are a kind
> of stupid, making themselves so clever to enjoy cheap things that are as
> good as expensive high end stuff. I know humans.
>
> I stop this discussion with you, I invite at my home to compare.
>
> Triode: what about you?

I know humans as well. And you really do suffer from many of the common
audiophile ailments. You're almost a textbook case.  Yes, I've heard
(and even owned) many "high end" systems going back over the last 40+
years, in the days of $50,000+ turntables, $30,000 CD transports,
expensive DACs, speakers, amps, tube, nontube, you name it.  Have I
compared TOUCH and TRANSPORTER to NAIM and LINN in an A/B comparison?
Yes. Do I think the TOUCH (or the Transporter) is the be-all, end-all
digital transport. Of course not. Is a Linn 100 times better? No.

But do I think that the Touch/Transporter digital out is not bit
perfect? Of course not as that would be silly along with being incorrect
(recall the objective tests I referred to). Do I recognize that there
can be things in the environment that can affect the sound out of a
Touch/Transporter (EMI, etc.)? Of course.