I recently setup a new Squeezebox Touch. It found my wireless network
and allowed access to internet radio stations. Unfortunately, it could
not access the music on my home network through the Logitech Media
Server. The server had been installed on one of my home computers and it
had scanned it for music files. I called Logitech tech support and it
took a while to find the solution. In hopes of saving someone else from
the same time and trouble, we were able to access the music files on my
network after we had opened the setup on my anti virus software (made by
ESET Smart Security) and changed the settings to allow access by the
Logitech Media Server. In the anti virus setup for Network, we switched
to "Automatic filtering mode with exceptions." Not sure if it was also
needed, but in the Windows 7 firewall, I had also created an Inbound
Rule for the 3 ports used by the Squeezebox Touch.