ralphpnj wrote:
> Very well stated. It should also be noted when using the Touch's digital
> output fed into an external DAC, the Touch is the equal of any
> "audiophile" music streamer, regardless of price. Plus the Touch's
> analog outputs are first rate as well. The final kicker is that I'm
> fairly certain that there will always be a way for me to stream my
> digital music files (99% flac) to my stereo system, whether that
> involved a Touch, a Transporter or some other non-Logitech device.
> Buying a Touch will always be a good decision.

Well what are you gonna do when your computer craps out and you have to
buy a new one , then you find out with your computer's new operating
system won't run LMS ? Then you go back and search for an older LMS
version and they don't work either .

I guess your current computer or for that matter any operating system on
that computer will never change the next time you update it . When Apple
or Microsoft alter their software , who knows if LMS will work . Maybe
it will but then again maybe it won't .