toby10 wrote:
> Agree, great service.  The one thing I wish they would add is a genre
> station section.

Agree, or at least let me create a "multiple artist" station (as I can
do in Pandora).

p.s. I really like my MOG too. Great for trying things out, listening to
things that I don't have a strong desire to own, or listening to LOTS of
stuff when I'm away from home and only have my iphone or ipad.  But over
the relatively short time I've used MOG, I've noticed that some things
never show up there (that I'm interested in) and probably worse, some
things do show up, I can play for a while and then a month later, they
are no longer on MOG at all.  Again, great service, but it wouldn't take
the place (for me) of owning the music I really want to have as part of
my permanent collection.