Hi,
New to the forums but was hoping for some help. I have had a Touch for
about six months. Up untill now I have been running it of off a NAS310
NAS drive. The NAS drive has failed so I wanted to move my music onto a
32g pen drive. I have about 21g of music. I loaded my music onto the
drive and plugged it into the USB port on the Touch. I started the
squeezebox server on the touch and it scannned the 32g drive. It
completed Discovering Files and Scan new files successfuly but when it
gets to pre-caching artwork it locks up. Thinking this may be due to
some dodgy files in the music folders I cleared out everything apart
from music files but still no good. So I then tried loading the majority
of my music onto a SD card,same result. I did try loading 5g of music
onto a sd card and this time it completed successfuly. Am I exceeding a
size limit that I'm unaware of?

I have updated FWto 7.7.2-r9663 but this has not helped.

Am I doing something dense? I'm more than capable of it. :O)

Any help gratefully recieved.

Pete