Hi,

Recently my Squeezebox Touch has developed a rather annoying problem
where it wont progress onto the next track in the same directory.
For example, if I play the first track in the favourites or new music
categories it will play the first track then just stop.
If I play an album it plays all the tracks of the album fine.

These are the things I have tried so far to fix the issue:

- Made sure the 'play tracks in same directory' option is selected in
the LMS settings
- Restarted LMS server
- Done a factory reset on SB Touch
- Reinstalled firmware software on SB Touch

Unfortunately none of these things have worked, so I would really
appreciate some help.

My SB Touch is connected to a Zyxel NSA 310 NAS running 7.7.1 Logitech
Media Server.

Unfortunately, I have to use the built-in package manager of the NAS and
that only has v7.7.1. available on it at present. This combination of
v7.7.1 on the NAS and 7.7.2 has been working fine for the past few
months, so not sure why this is happening now.

As a temporary solution I have managed to create a playlist using the
web gui and those tracks all play fine.

Any help really appreciated.

tia

Andy