andyt32 wrote:
> Yeh playing tracks from music folders works fine, but I thought before,
> when i selected the first track from the 'New Music' menu on the touch
> it would progress to the next track whatever folder it was in, maybe I
> imagined it though.

You weren't imagining it - the older ones did. The new Media Server
doesn't play individual tracks sequentially unless they are in a folder.
It will stop after one song, and if you hit advance, it just starts
playing the same track again.
I discovered that after I updated the server on my Touch. A simple
solution is to place all the files (and folders) into a new folder.