jono338 wrote:

> HOLD THAT!!
>
> I switched from Optical to Coax and now it's playing beautifully! Isn't
> Optical 192 compliant? Not that I care ... but good to know... for
> others out there.
>
> Jon

I'd guess that your DAC can't handle 192 via optical and also its USB
doesn't work correctly with EDO (not that uncommon that this is true).
But the good news is that TOUCH > S/PDIF > DAC is actually the preferred
connection method for many people (even when they have other options). I
use a TOUCH > S/PDIF coax > Benchmark I DAC.  I don't use EDO, but then
again I don't have any 24/192 files. 24/96 is the max I have (or want).