garym wrote:
> I occasionally have a "duh" moment where I realize that my iphone with
> ipeng is still on 3G or 4G rather than my network WIFI.
>
> And a 50% wifi signal is not great. Can you move the router a bit.
> Sometimes even a few inches one way or the other can make a big
> difference. Also, what channel are you using in the router?  use
> inSSIDer to see local wifi networks and choose 1,6, or 11 based on which
> one is not used nearby.

thanks for the quick response.

Wireless on for my iPad and for the phone.

Channel was 5 and a much stronger signal than neighbors but switched to
6.  I can see the Touch in the Airport utility but LMS is not providing
the connectiong to SC or iPeng.

50% is much higher than the Linksys I just disconnected (30%) and had no
problems.  Its a fairly long distance and down a floor.