jcbenten wrote:
> I installed the router over the weekend and did a couple days of
> traveling without doing anything but watching Apple TV.  The Touch also
> did a software update; the second since the reset this morning.

Odd about the Touch update. Was it up to date previously? My Touch
players have not updated in months (I'm using LMS 7.7.2).   It could be
that your local PC running LMS was not up to date (you did mention SC,
which is quite old). If you are using something other than LMS 7.7.2,
and then you somehow connected the TOUCH to mysqueezebox.com, the Touch
would have updated to match the 7.7.2 software of mysqueezebox.com. And
then when you reconnect to something older than 7.7.2 on your local PC,
the TOUCH would "update" again by changing its firmware to match your
older version server software.