ruimoutinho wrote:
> Thanks for the friendly reply. My problem is mainly with hdtracks 24/96
> that is regrettable keep only 705 kbs.
Your Touch will deliver up to 24/96 just fine.  Note this passage from
p32 of your receiver's operating manual:
-NOTE for 96kHz PCM audio
* AUTO, Source- DIRECT, and STEREO modes can be used when
playing PCM signals with a sampling frequency of 96 kHz (such as
from DVD-Video discs that contain 24 bit, 96 kHz audio). If such
signals are input during playback in one of the other surround
modes, output from SR6300 will be muted.-

> Take this opportunity to ask for an opinion: is there a difference in
> connecting the touch to my amp (marantz SR6300) with optical or
> coaxial?
> Thank you for everything
Probably not unless you experience ground loop problems (e.g. hum, pops)
in which case optical may be the better choice.