Hi Triode,

I've upgraded usb chip to firmware #4. But have following problem.
When playing 44.1kHz music /proc/asound/Audiogd/stream0 returns:

Playback:
Interface = 1
Altset = 3
URBs = 3 [ 7 8 8 ]
Packet Size = 776
Momentary freq = 48000 Hz (0x6.0000)
Feedback Format = 14.18

and used interface is following:

Interface 1
Altset 3
Format: S32_LE
Channels: 2
Endpoint: 4 OUT (ASYNC)
Rates: 44100, 88200, 48000, 96000, 176400, 192000
Data packet interval: 500 us
Max Packet Size = 776
EP Attribute = 0x0

And sound isn't OK. You can hear something but sound is constantly
interrupted.
I can change this interruption interval by changing buffer size. But I
can't find
setting that the sound is OK.

It seems that problem is 14.18 feedback format. That is not standard
16.16.
But reading about ALSA it seems that they tried now to detect when to
send data
to DAC using packet sizes or something like this.

I don't have other computer with Linux. But I would like to check the
newest
version of ALSA. EDO using version 1.0.16. The newest seems to be
1.0.26.
Is there a chance to get EDO with the newest ALSA version?

Or maybe you know what to do in such not standard feedback format?